Saturday, October 29, 2011

Masayuki Ikeda's video tribute





Here's the you tube link for Grandpa's video tribute.
http://youtu.be/NjpQ7WP8MN4

English translation for lyrics: Kawa No Nagare No Youni
By: Misora Hibari
We've walked it uncounsciously
If we turn our heads, far in the distance
We can see our hometown
Bumpy roads and winding roads

And uncharted roads, c'est la vie
Ah, like the flow of the river, laid back So many years pass by
Ah, like the flow of the river, endlessly
The sky is dyed with twlight

Color Him Father
By: The Winstons
There's a man at my house,
He's so big an' strong
He goes to work each day,
An' he stays all day long,
He comes home each night,
Lookin' tired an' beat.
He sits down at the dinner table,
An' has a bite to eat.
Never a frown, always a smile.
When he says to me, "How's my chil'?"
I say that, "I've been studying hard,
All day in school,
Tryin' very hard to understand,
The golden rule."

Think I'll color this man father.
(Color him father.)
I think I'll color him love.
(Color him love.)
I think I'll color the man love.
Yes I will.
(Color him to love.)

He says, "Education is the thing,
If you want to compete.
Because without it son,
Life ain't very sweet."
I love this man,
An' I don't know why.
Except I'll need his strength,
Till the day that I die.
My mother loves him an' I can tell.
By the way she looks at him,
When he holds my little sister, Nell,
I heard her say just the other day,
That if it hadn't 'av been for him,
She couldn't have found her way.

I think I'll color him father.
(Color him father.)
I'm gonna color him love.
(Color him love.)

I've go tot color him father.
(Color him father.)
I think I'll color this man love.
(Color him love.)

Somewhere Over The Rainbow/What A Wonderful World
By: Israel Kamakawiwo'ole  or IZ

No comments:

Post a Comment